Sorry about the Louie the lighning bug picture, wish it wasn't fuzzy.
Welcome and enjoy pictures and stories of my year in Churchill in the making.
Sunday, March 20, 2011
This is the kids carnival that went on on Saturday. I helped Joanne (who is in the last picture) make and hand out cotton candy. I should also mention that Joanne is my Churchill mom, I couldn't ask for a better one. She's a great fill in for the Mom I miss so very much!!!. Actually Joanne made the cotton candy with her fancy machine and then I helped bag it and put it on the table for the kids to take. Had lots of fun helping out and also got to enjoy some of the cotton candy. In the second picture is Heather Bochuck, she just happend to walk through my picture. Her sister lives in Morden, Leah Bettie is her sister. Heather is a really nice lady always have a good time talking to her. Her boy who comes to the daycare is also super cute. :)
Sorry about the Louie the lighning bug picture, wish it wasn't fuzzy.

Sorry about the Louie the lighning bug picture, wish it wasn't fuzzy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment