Hi Stacie! First of all: I am Spanish - so my English is very bad. Sorry for the mistakes.
I write you because when I was very young I wanted to go to Churchill, and I still want it. I hope to go there someday. I was seeing in blogger people living there, and I have found you. Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your photos of Churchill, it means a lot for me. I'll follow your blog, I hope you don't mind =).
Hi Stacie! First of all: I am Spanish - so my English is very bad. Sorry for the mistakes.
ReplyDeleteI write you because when I was very young I wanted to go to Churchill, and I still want it. I hope to go there someday.
I was seeing in blogger people living there, and I have found you. Just wanted to say thank you for sharing your photos of Churchill, it means a lot for me. I'll follow your blog, I hope you don't mind =).
Enjoy your stay at Churchill!
(Sorry another time for my poor english).
Hello,
ReplyDeleteGlad you like it! I don't mind, look at the pictures all you want! Come on up sometime, you'll love it!!