
Hello! Sorry its been so long since I've added pictures. Things have been going really well here in the North. The last 10 days I've been house and dog sitting. I had a great time doing it but turns out I may be allergic to some dogs. I was red and itchy the whole time which is really too bad because she was a great dog!!! While I was looking after the dog I was able to drive around in her Jeep. So on Easter Monday (I had the day off) Sharon and I went for a drive. We drove down to Goose Creek and the water plant, there wasn't much to see but it was a nice drive. Then we went along the highway and found the study center. Thats where we found the Churchill sign and the rocket. Churchill is a beautiful place under snow, I'm sure its even more beautiful when there is no snow, I can hardly wait!!!
The last picture is the Ulu I bought the other day. Its an Inuit knife, its supposed to be very sharp. They use it to cut up seal and whales and that sort of thing. I wont use it for that but I think I might try using it on some chicken that I plan on cooking up today.
So its still cold up here and there is still lots of snow. But spring is coming, the geese have been flying in and that mean spring is here! I know I said that already and then we got more snow and temperatures went down to almost -40 again last weekend. But hopefully in the next 2 months we won't have any snow haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment