Welcome and enjoy pictures and stories of my year in Churchill in the making.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Here are some new photos for you to look at. This one is of a chicken lasagna I made last week. Kelly requested pictures so here they are, I had also made garlic toast and Cesare salad.


This is my new family wall. Plus a few paintings to add some colour to the room. 

I just took this picture to show that there are still mounds of snow still hanging around. But as I walked to my fiddle lesson tonight I noticed that a lot of the snow is gone then what was here when I first moved to Churchill in January. We are still wear warm jackets, toques and mitts but it has been -8 or so the last few days so its not too bad. Doesn't feel like May though, feels like late February or March. So all the rest of the pictures are to show you how much the snow has melted.  








No comments:

Post a Comment