Welcome and enjoy pictures and stories of my year in Churchill in the making.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So after all the bear comotion I went outside to check out the damage. My neighbour Jason also came out. We both were looking for bear prints and only found what I think were claw marks(in the second picture). The bear had jumped my gate and broke a little of the gate when his back legs caught the door. If you have good eyesight you'll be able to see the hair on the gate door in the 4th picture . I also asked Gerry the guy who takes care of our building if he could fix the gate so thats what the last picture is all about. Isn't that a lovely morning picture of me haha guess it could have been worse! I would like to thank Laura and Jason for letting me put their pictures on here. Laura took all the bear pictures and Jason took the ones of the back yard :) .




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment