Welcome and enjoy pictures and stories of my year in Churchill in the making.

Friday, July 1, 2011


Thursday night Sharon and I went for a walk down at the bay. It had gotten to 30 outside and now a storm was rolling in. It was raining just a little bit when we were down at the bay.


Then just as we got into our apartments we had a major down pour. The power went out, it was out for a couple of hours. I went to sleep early so I'm not sure when the power came on. Also there was a tornado in town and it ripped off the roof of the Lazy Bear Lodge!!


This is 8:30 this morning at the Bay. Every July 1st they have a Bay Dip. Its a rely race. There are groups of 4 and one group has to finish first. I stood right at the water and had the water wash over my feet it felt so nice!





Churchill has got to be the most beautiful place I've ever seen!!




Courtney all dressed up for the parade. Avere and I were in the Parade today. We also had some daycare kids with us and other RHA staff.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment