This is where I'm leaning to sew my mitts. Its in the Anglican Church just to the side of my apartment building. There is a group of ladies who get together to sew and teach new people how to sew. They are a great group of women and they make the evening lots of fun!!!In the first picture is Rosemary the dietitian here in Churchill. She was doing her beading and while she was talking and laughing with the rest of us she sowed her finger to her beading! We all had a great laugh. I also took a video of her cutting out her finger which is second in the three pictures. One of the main reasons I came to Churchill was because I was pretty sure it was a tight knit community. Well tonight I really felt the tight knit community and it was really nice to be part of that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment