The next picture and the one after is what I bought myself for my birthday. The sweater is a lined sweater, its super warm and my touque wasn't warm enough so I bought a new one and it has bears on it. I also bought that ring for myself, as you can see I really like bears and polor bears are my favorite!
Welcome and enjoy pictures and stories of my year in Churchill in the making.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
The next picture and the one after is what I bought myself for my birthday. The sweater is a lined sweater, its super warm and my touque wasn't warm enough so I bought a new one and it has bears on it. I also bought that ring for myself, as you can see I really like bears and polor bears are my favorite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment