Welcome and enjoy pictures and stories of my year in Churchill in the making.

Monday, February 14, 2011

When walking to the post office this what I came upon. The Military is moving out onto the land, these are their skidoo's. I called it a snowmobile when I was telling the kids about them and I was corrected its not a snowmobile its a skidoo haha. It was awsome walking out to these skidoos. They were all running and the ground was rumbling because there were so many.
We were wondering what was in the Gardwine trailers and today they opened them up and were taking skidoo's out of them, pretty cool. I'm jealous wish I could go out with them....
Oh btw I talked with the big head honcho soldier today. He saw us walking the kids to go play in the gym. I was walking behind with one of the little ones and so he walked slowly with us to the gym while talking to the little and then I asked how he was liking Churchill and thats how I found out that he plans these trips to the north. He came and watched the kids play for a bit and then left.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment