Welcome and enjoy pictures and stories of my year in Churchill in the making.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Febuary 23rd, my birthday. The first year in my now 27 years to have a birthday without my family. It felt weird and made me sad , but I made the best of it and it turned out pretty good. When I walked into the room at work Sharon and Avere started singing happy birthday and this is what I saw on the window to the office. Throughout the rest of the day though I kept forgetting it was my birthday haha. The middle picture was just for the fact that this is what I looked like on my 27th birthday. Then in the evening I went to fiddle lessons. I'm really enjoying them, and I had a really good time that evening. I bought a fiddle that nig
ht as you can see in the last picture. I bought it second hand at a really good price. We had angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream, also had pinapple and coffee! Terry made the cake it was really good! I also blew out 1 big bees wax candle haha (no boy friends, thank goodness. Wish I had gotten a picture of the cake and candle). Then when I got home I skyped with Mom and Alex. That was great, mom brought a candle up to the screen and I pretended to blow it out and mom did actually blow it out!! It was fantasic! I had a really awesome day!! (This weekend I'm also going out for birthday supper with Avere and Sharon)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment